Last Updated: 14th June 2021
Our contact details should you need to get in touch with us:
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so will prevent you from making purchases via the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Fulfil and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Create and manage your account.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Apart from financial information which is stored by our payment processor, Paypal, we do not share or sell your personal information with anyone else.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Your Rights (Your ‘Data Subject Rights’)
You are entitled to request the following from us:
- The right of access – you have the right to request access to your personal information.
- The right to rectification – you have the right the request that your personal information is amended and/or where incomplete, completed.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that your personal information is erased/deleted.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that your personal information be electronically moved, transferred or copied.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to your personal information being processed.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact:
Should you wish to discuss a complaint, please do contact us using the following details:
All complaints will be treated in a confidential manner.
You can find more information about your data privacy and rights on the Information Commissioner’s Office website: www.ico.org.uk